Monday, September 05, 2005

Swimming Makes Happy!

If we can belief the NZZ Folio, swimming turns us into better human beings - at least for three hours after the last nautical mile in the pool. We (Gatín, Tigresa & I) did try this last Sunday before the sun decide that it would be a sunny day:



On the left side is Gatín wondering why the water is not frozen despite its temperature and the two on the right are me as taken by Tigresa (I know, Mark Spitz had a bit more drive). Gatín usually wears hotter swimmers. But he forgot his at home and had to take a pair of my last season's speedos.

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Last season swimmers? Oh my! I am surprised they got past the Badi Fashion Police!

Anonymous said...

It was fun anyway swimming together in a Sunday afternoon. I would lie if I would say that I don not care about the swimmers, but since I happily wear anything that suits me from Osín it was a pleasure to wear his swimmers even if they are a bit out fashion. Kisses and hugs to ms. mac. Gatin