Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Holiday Fever

There are numerous reasons why I'm supposed to be in a tremendous exaltation:
  • I'm deliriously loved up
  • I'm on vacations
  • The weather couldn't be any better
  • Tomorrow will be the legendary Zurich lake crossing.
Nonetheless, I'm in a somber mood. I'm in bed grounded by a hideous flu. Not even Toño's traditional Mexican household remedies - lime juice and horizontal activities - show the desired effects.

This was the last picture of me taken when I was in an upright position:



By the way - on popular demand - an update on my career outlooks at work: The one who offered me a new position is now plotting to get me at my boss' position (who resigned), if this plan fails, the old offer still stands. The fight will be hideous and dirty.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you feel better. That stupid flu is giong around. I caught the cold of it, or a mild rendition of it...

Hope "wacation" can gets on its way for you!! We go Sunday. :) Blogging break for sure!

Toño said...

The importance of my remedies is not only to heal but to make it easier for the patient who must remain in bed ;)

On the other hand I always wanted to stay in bed with you for 24 hours, well this wish just came through and I do not regret a single second...

Ryan said...

feel better soon buddy! i hear the world cold and i get it!

Rob7534 said...

I'm sorry about the Flu Gomad, but I'm happy you have the comfort of Tonio!

If only we all had a Tonio of our own, to ease our discomfort, and do the horizontal happy dance!