Saturday, July 22, 2006

Off the List

We all know this before and after ads. I should have made a close-up. This bloke has serious skin issues. He's definitely a before:



Sandalwood is for India what Lavender is for the Provence. If you believe the billboard, Sandalwood makes your skin fresh radiant and youthful. I guess I better don't bring Toño one of those Mysore Sandal Soaps. He is the best boyfriend in the entire known and universe and hence far too valuable to serve as a guinea pig. Although Sandalwood from Mysore* region of southern India are generally considered to have the highest quality. Is it really so hard to find a poster boy with good skin?

* In 2000 is was alomost arrested for having tried to lomograph in the sultan's palace of Mysore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words. I muss confess, that I appreciate the smell of sandalwood, but I do not like to smell like that.

As you know I am fascinated by the bright world of smells, purfums and bouquets, so you did not have such a bad idea.

Michael Lehet said...

Sandalwood burns my nose...along with Patchouli.... I don't think India and I would agree much.