Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Poor Breeders

My technological skills are obviously jutting enough that at least a stunning lady ranks me among her Favourite Geeks! Together with this testimony I was sent loads of geek jokes, such as this one:
Two engineers meet eachother in the street. One is pushing a really expensive bicycle. "That's a really nice bike" says one, "where'd you get it?". The other says "well it's the most incredible thing that ever happened to me. I was walking through the park when this absolutely gorgeous girl rides up on this bike. She gets off the bike, tears all her clothes off, lies on the grass and says "take what you want!"". "Wow!" says the other engineer "you made a good choice! Her clothes probably wouldn't have fit you..."
This joke recollected what a hard life those heterosexuals have. The great advantage of a gay relationship is that you usually double your wardrobe. Those poor sods!

4 comments:

Toño said...

Are you sure that the one that took the bike is a heterosexual...;)

Anonymous said...

what about your bikes mad?

Mr. Urs said...

OK, I admit some sexual feelings towards my GT...

Rob7534 said...

HA HA!

Love the commentary, poor sods indeed!