Wednesday, July 19, 2006

In the Park

This time, we are lucky in Bangalore and could get some rooms in the Taj West End, a really beautiful hotel in the heart of the city. The rooms are located in various bungalows. Everything is rather colonial. The room are tastefully decorated and have recently been renovated. This is the one, I've got:



But it even gets better, when I open the window and step out onto my porch. Then I'm in the middle of a beautiful park:



My room has even a feature, I've never seen so far. In the bathroom, the wall towards the bedroom is made of glass. When I open the shade, I can see the park through the bedroom, while I'm taking a bath and dreaming of Toño and his tender poems.

---

By the way, blogging and especially readings blogs from India is at the moment a tedious venture. A directive from the Indian Department of Telecommunications (DoT) came days after the Mumbai blasts, and was aimed at shutting 17 blogs which carried material from religious and political extremists. But service providers were forced to cut all major sites, including the popular Geocities, Typepad and Google's Blogspot.

3 comments:

Toño said...

Hello sunshine! I am glad for you, that this time you got a beatiful room with an enchanting atmosphere.

I know you have lots of work, but try to enjoy it anyway. I miss you much.

Rob7534 said...

That hotel room looks so inviting!

You did well!

Unknown said...

oh wow - that is rather crazy. Your room looks wonderful and tono is commenting for your lack of presence... And so nice he is at that. :) But both of you are just wonderful of course.