Tuesday, January 16, 2007

And the Winner is... (I)

Yes, its me* for knowing the song of Target's Christmas Commercial. I only learned about it when Mr.Mac brought me a parcel to the office:



Inside I discovered my prize, which was endowed by Michael:



I's a lovely card, totally wasted chewing gum and a notebook:
This notebook, featuring vintage cover images, is the ideal place to record your thoughts, notes, and ideas. The elastic band will secure all its contents and its compact size makes it easy to carry.
It's so good to be a winner.
* and Ms.Mac

3 comments:

Toño said...

Michael if ever you come to Switzerland we have to absolutely meet each other. You risk us to visit you in the USA :)

Michael Lehet said...

The Mac's have already dared us to come to Switzerland so when that happens we will most definitely meet up!

Unknown said...

congrats! Ah yes daring Michael to go to switzerland...

I'll hop over in an instant if I could do it...