Saturday, January 27, 2007

Eres tú

My first week in India for this year is over. I have to stay another one, before I can get back into Toño's strong arms*.

Thanks to Tim Berners-Lee and Robert Cailliau, there is this thing called World Wide Web that helps us to stay in touch a bit, despite the geographical distance. E.g. yesterday, Toño sent me this song, to which he was listening in his teens. It's called Eres tú.



Unfortunately, Toño is down with inflammation of the middle ear and the drugs, which his GP prescribed him, knocked him further down. All I want, is to hug him and I can't. All I can, is send Toño this song... Piensa en mí cuando sufras, cuando llores también piensa en mí Toño.



* he's a swimmer.

1 comment:

Toño said...

Many thanks my best medicine, because just one word of yours heals me and inspirate me too.

Specially for your:

Contigo en la distancia

En este hermoso dia dominical,
en el cual resplandece lo invernal,
todo vestido de blanco;
cubierto de nieve tambien el campo.

Viendo el paisaje desde nuestro hogar,
descubriendo mas lejania,
la cual en invierno es diversa desde este lugar.
Todo es encanto y alegria.

Nada me entristece, todo me deslumbra,
y aunque tu al otro lado del mundo estes,
recordandote como si estuviesemos ya en la tundra,
consciente de que tu tambien lo sientes

...contigo en la distancia, amor mio, yo estoy.

Tono