Sunday, April 29, 2007

Summer May Come

You thought this was bad?



It's getting worse!



Yes, we bought ourselves some brand spanking new matching plimsolls.

I loath shopping clothes. Buying shoes is even worse. But the ultimate torture is buying summer shoes. However, we somehow managed to buy these lovely pairs within 5 minutes between a latte and jumping onto a train. We tried them on and kept them on. My old ones landed in the next trash bin.

We went for Navyboots. We've cast a covetous eye on them for quite some time. Finally yesterday, we seize the day.

I love all about them. How they gently hold my food, how the texture of the canvas pleases both body and eye, and specially the tag line on the tongue: produced to fit feet in action. And last but not least, we received the best give-away you could wish for on a hot spring summer day: bottled Navyboot mineral water.

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I always thought the matching speedos were cute. Matching navyboot anything is proper style!

I've been trying to get my boys to try a pair of plimsolls but they're not having a bar of it!

Unknown said...

i love em...ah yes great suits by the way!