Friday, June 02, 2006

Spanking New Speedos

I failed big time, I promised to bring Toño's swimming gear, when the Katalin Sharks (our swim group) went to the pool yesterday evening. But I brought only mine. I tried to make good for my egoistic behaviour by buying Toño a spanking new pair of Speedos in a nearby store. I could not resist the temptation an bought me one as well.



We went to the downtown indoor pool, a.k.a. "City". The chickens (aka Katalin Sharks) were just not keen to go to an outdoor pool, because it's still freezingly cold. So we had to squeeze ourselves into the narrow and tense lanes of the City. I was kicked everywhere but my head. The most scaring area of the City are the showers. It's a sordid place, but heaven for both exhibitionists and voyeurs.

A change of scenery is planed for the Pentecost weekend. We will go to the mountains with some friends. This is a picture Stoipi took of me up there last year:

7 comments:

Toño said...

It was fun yesterday with Katalin Sharks. Thanks for the Speedos. I like both colors. And you look gorgeous!

That's an excellent pic of yours!

Ms Mac said...

Matching speedos? Next thing you know you'll be cutting each other's hair and taking each other on emergency trips to the airport!

Ryan said...

damn wish i could see more. only thing better than a cute guy in speedos is 2 cute guys in speedos:)

Rob7534 said...

I hate having to share lanes... because I get kicked a lot too! Especially since I'm a pretty slow swimmer.

Matching speedos sounds quite hot :)

Anonymous said...

nice speedos, found some new label the other day and bought a few pairs. I think i'm in love with this new label and divorcing my speedos haha

Anonymous said...

oh the site was www.haard.com sorry to leave you with baited breath haha

Anonymous said...

and then i stuffed up, check out www.haardbodywear.com and see what you think