Saturday, June 09, 2007

Wonderjock

Toño wants to be louder and prouder this summer. He covets aussieBum's new WONDERJOCK pouch technology swimmwear. It's supposed to enhance his natural assets, flaunt his stuff, make him feel proud and have fun on the beach this summer.



I have no idea what there is still to be enhanced and I loath sandy beaches. Nevertheless, feel free to send him a pair (Size S). Unfortunately for Toño, they are not available in orange. However, he would humbly accept a pair in black.

5 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I would absolutely love to treat Toño to a pair of these togs but sadly, they're against my religion.

Rob7534 said...

Only if he models them for me, and you send me the pictures!!

Unknown said...

I like the we're bringing sexy back part of the ad, lol....

Michael Lehet said...

Small....Small....I can't say anymore....I've got to go to the bathroom stall and cry for a bit.

Toño said...

The back part of the ad is my very "flat" problem... with all the rest I can match...:)

But if ever I decide to buy them (in black of course), they'll be for special occassions only around gomad...

sorry Rob no pics...