Thursday, March 24, 2005

I Confess

I think it's better when I confess it right at the beginning: "I went into a fair trade shop and bought something from Vietnam handmade by adults."

The are some points I dare to state in my defence:
  • If one buys vases oneself or as a present, one tends to buy tall ones that look nice on the shop's shelf
  • There are several tall vases at Gomad Mansion
  • Not all flowers have long stems.
  • There are rarely any small and medium vases at Gomad Mansion
  • I was deluded by a flower shop into buying a bunch of daisies (in my greed, I bought all on display)
  • Daises have small to medium stems.
  • I was walking home not knowing where to put them and there were only two shops on my way: a bakery and the fair trade shop.
  • The mean fair trade shop had the perfect vase in the window.
I know, I'm weak. In addition, I confess that I bought some bars of this delicious Compañera chocolate with honey as well. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone!

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

Enjoy your daisies! And have a very happy Easter!