Monday, January 09, 2006

Wet New Year

I tend to steer clear of New Year resolutions (although I stopped smoking on a New Year, but I was bored of it anyway). Maybe I have to consider one this year, even though with a bit of a delay.

Yesterday, My beloved Gatín and myself went to the pool for the first time this year. Surprisingly, the warm-up double kilometres went pretty well. The other surprise was that the Zürcher Sportamt for once did not further restrict the opening hours, but widened them significantly. It is now possible to do a pre-work swim.

Should this (the pre-work swim) be my delayed New Year resolution because it's doomed to fail anyway?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!!! I did not know, that you used to smoke. Is ist true? I simply can not imagine you smoking ;)Gatín

Anonymous said...

To swim in the morning would not be such a bad idea but at 6.30 would not it be a bit early... for me it would be to early. I prefer to do other kind of things in the morning before going to work...;)Gatín