Friday, March 31, 2006

The To Do Review

Ms.Mac was wondering whether my To Do List was working. Well, let's see:
  1. Make it simple
    We finally managed to implement a piece of code that really does the job (real-time tracing of shells that fly with about 1000 m/s in a heavily cluttered environment). A colleague of mine was supposed to do it. His version has 1664 and mine 846 lines of code. His works sometimes and gives reasonable result even rarer. Mine, of course works just fine ;). Well, the real test will be in the next couple of weeks in Malaysia.
  2. Make it clear
    If you work with Ada you are forced to define everything absolutely clear or it will not work at all.
  3. Make it graceful
    I tried to achieve this while swimming. We had to do uninterrupted laps while concentrating on a perfect style. Our coach corrected the position of my thumbs at the beginning of the stroke. The thumb position has a great influence on the axial body rotation. Give me a 7/10 for grace.
  4. Make it beautiful
    Everything that happened after dinner was without any doubt absolutely beautiful. You're wonderful Toño.
I did aim a bit high with my sculptor paragon. Whatever, I would say I got at least something made of papier maché.

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Awwww! Was being deliriously loved up on your to do list?

Do thumbs count in breast stroke?

Mr. Urs said...

Being deliriously loved up is kind of default right now. And I pray that it stays default!

Thumbs: Everything counts. But soo far I had only leg and gliding issues related to breast stroke.