Friday, March 31, 2006

Visitors From Kirgistan

We will have some visitors this evening at Gomad Mansion: Anton and his girl friend* from Kirgistan. Anton and was my guide on one of my trips through the Tian Shan mountain range. Three years ago he came for the first time to Switzerland. Then we celebrated his 20th birthday at the Open Air St. Gallen. During that stay, he chose me as his party mate and showed me that I'm not 20 anymore:
  • I don't think it's a disgrace to return home before it's bright daylight
  • I don't come up with ideas like "let's mix beer with tequila and test if you get faster completely pissed than when you pour vodka into your beer."
Besides of this condonable juvenile behaviour, Anton is an absolutely great person.

Toño will be so kind and cook for us. He promised to make Coq au Riesling, an Alsatian dish:



*Anton only referred to her as "my girl friend" so far. It's not pure ignorance that I don't know her name.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

looks good.