Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Nosy

My former flat mate Tigresa has finally sent her new address. It's not as Georgy-Boy said at the Gold Coast, where the rich & famous live (e.g. Tina Turner). However, it's quite close. There is only a mad house between Tigresa and The Place. Although, I haven't seen Tigresa's new flat, I already know that is has similarities with Russian Hill (yes, this a cultural reference to Tales of the City).

Tigresa has also implied that she might blog again. We hope, she really will. Because everything we heard so far about her new flat mate, implies that the lady has a rather risky mating behaviour. Of course, we want to know everything.
And knowledge brings disgust unspoken.
Let us the sensual deeps explore,
To quench the fervors of glowing passion!
from Faust by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Here is an extract from Tigresa's moving announcement. It's me while sailing along the Dalmatian coast. Why did she choose this picture? I haven't got a clue.

1 comment:

Toño said...

Let me guess: maybe you just recieved a funny sms from Tigresa or perhaps you were telling something about her and there she was... anyway it is a very nice pic of yours.