Friday, April 14, 2006

Buganvillas Help (a bit)

I'm spending Easter in Malaysia and not as planed with my deliriously beloved Toño in the South Tyrol. My boss returned today. In the worst case, I would have to stay another fortnight. If I'm lucky, I can return in a week. Deplorably, things start to move in Thailand and I might have to go there rather soon.

I miss Toño. I want to look into his eyes, being hugged by him, kissed at places, I haven't even dreamed of. If I wake up, I search for him in vain.

At least there are a lot bougainvillea plants here in Malaysia, one of Toño's favourite plants. They are popular in areas with tropical or warm climates, such as Mexico, where Toño comes from (they call then buganvillas). I can't pass a bougainvillea without thinking of him. And it's at least another week... *sigh*

3 comments:

Toño said...

I am krying while reading your e-mail. I missed so much, Aldo and excellent friends make averything possible on earth to make me happy. It is stronger than me, I just simple miss you. I wrote you a poem and I am not able to send it to you yet, because it makes me feel sad and I must cry. Südtirol is plenty of tradition at ist best, I love the place, but it reminds me to Mexico and I am missing again many things. The poems name is " verte de reojo" I think I will send it to you on Monday night, when I will back at home so I can cry and continue missing you, because you are the meaning of my life. Deeply in love and with my respect. Antonio Ponce Pérez.

Toño said...

I forgot to tell you why I love Bugambilias: You look at them and they blossom...

Rob7534 said...

How romantic! Very very sweet. My favorite part was,

"If I wake up, I search for him in vain."

That is so heartbreaking. I hope you two are together again soon, and for a VERY long while!