Monday, April 03, 2006

Toño Is Top...

...and his employer made it second place. The Weltwoche* published lists of the best and the worst print products of Switzerland. Vinum, the European wine magazine, made second place on the best-of list. How amazing is that? It's even better if you know that my deliriously beloved Toño works for Vinum. This year, I helped out twice at wine tastings and so I feel a little proud myself. Weltwoche said:
Vinum (...) is Europe's best wine magazine. This is a great success for a title, which started 25 years ago as a pastime print. A balanced mix of wine stories and tastings - and, surprisingly for a magazine in this field, without ballyhooed PR.
*) I know that I don't read that filthy rag anymore. But I've got a free copy on the plane and one should never look a gift horse in the mouth.

2 comments:

Toño said...

Many thanks! You are realy well informed! And of course you are part of our success :)

Ms Mac said...

Well done Vinum! I said it was Switzerland's premier wine magazine and what do you know? I'm right!