Friday, April 07, 2006

Obedient

We've started to give the days themes. Yesterday, my boss called it "we don't blame anyone else". We had to remind us several times of it to prevent diversion, but did obey it quite well (although we had many reasons not to).

Today's theme is "stop complaining" as commanded by Malaysia's prime minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, who said:
"So why are you complaining? What more do you want?"

So how are things here in Malaysia? The problem my boss is working on, seems suddenly solved. He has now to find out, why it worked. The thing I'm working on, works in simulation and with recorded data, but gives inconsistent results with real-time data. I've got five days to solve it (two with access to the system). Hence, there will not be much of a weekend for me. By the way, it's damn hot and humid (but I'm supposed not to complain, though).

1 comment:

Toño said...

Per aspera ad astra.
You are doing great. The thing is, if you complain, then you loose energy, which is ment to be focused in solving the problem or explaining the why of it.
I miss you a lot :(