Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Button On Fire

I'm working on a new promotion button for the fabulous The Rover Company. The working theme of the coming-up image campaign is roveri ferveri. This is Latin and translates fervid rovers. Hence, the button should express great passion and intense emotions. Further it is supposed to arouse extremely hot and burning associations.

In my first attempts I added a heart or a rose to logo of The Rover Company. That didn't work. These versions were as meek as a lamb. Then I started to play with the fire and published a version with a fire from the top in the background. It failed, and not even admirably. People thought that it shows a pizza.

This is my latest version. I hope it transmits the message.

3 comments:

mr. mac said...

That totally works.

Toño said...

I love the button. The expression of passion comes totally thru. Congratulations!

Ms Mac said...

It definitely doesn't look like a pizza!