Friday, June 09, 2006

Ensuring a Hot Summer

Here in northern Switzerland, we are enjoying a couple of sunny and rain free days. When one can believe the local centennial calendar*, there will not be many until the middle of July (sorry folks).

At least for now, it's getting hotter day by day. Nevertheless, I do not want rely solely on the untrustworthy weather. Thus, I've got myself a reassurance for a really hot summer:



I've got this six chili peppers from our swim coach (she's a jack of many trades). There are all kind of different varieties: hot, mild, sweet and even one with a touch of lemon. I can't wait to taste them.

But if my green thumb fails, I still can rely on Toño. That means, it will be a Hot Summer against all the odds.

* Appenzeller Kalender 2006 SG/TG/SH/GR

2 comments:

Toño said...

I am very impatient to taste the chili pepper with the lemon touch. This sort must be delicious.

About a hot summer, well I am not worry at all, if there is no sun at all. To get the sun energy and its effects I just need to take a look at thou...

Rob7534 said...

Oh, get a room already! :)

I hate being single sometimes.