Friday, June 23, 2006

A Noble Present

Both my beloved Toño and I were on business trips this week. While I spent time in northern Germany on a pointless meeting, Toño could travel to Geneva for an exclusive wine tasting. But Toño did not only choose the better trip, he also behaved far better than I did by bringing me a present:



It's a "Caran d'Ache Varius Ivanhoe Metal". Truly a knightly present with it's stainless steel coat of mail, silver-plated and rhodium-coated body, cap and trims. Bring in the contracts. I'm ready to sign.

6 comments:

Toño said...

Me I my colleagues had to taste 15 different Gamays and to choose the best one for the "Sélection Prix de la Presse 2006" and it was me who at the end had to decide between:

Gamay 2005 from Domaine de la Mermière and the Gamay 2005 from Caves les Perrières.

And I decided to give the "Press Prize 2006" to the Gamay 2005 from Caves les Perrières because of his typical Gamay character: an excellent red berries bouquet and a well balanced acidity and tannins palate, wich make out of this wine a fresh and fruity typical Gamay.

Ms Mac said...

Will you need witnesses for the contracts? I'm available!

Ryan said...

i am available 4 a witness also! your quote last week made it this week come by friend check it out!

Unknown said...

oh wow - just lovely... And I'm glad you agree with my salad. :)

Michael Lehet said...

My what a lovely pen! And that presentation box is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

It seems to go nicely with a Mithril shirt.