Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Laundry for Dummies

  1. Fill dirty clothes into laundry machine
  2. Add detergent
  3. Close door
  4. Connect hose to the tap
  5. Put other hose into the tub
  6. Choose program to start the process.
It's not that difficult and I did it many times before, however, something went terribly wrong between step 4 and 6. Luckily, I still haven't installed that socket and use an extension cord. The connector on the bathroom floor let the fuse trip before the entire apartment was flooded. And again, the world was saved by procrastination.

6 comments:

Ang-ang said...

I hate to laundry my clothes!

Ms Mac said...

There's a very good chance that I have saved the world several times in my lifetime then!

Toño said...

Nobody is perfect ;)

I am glad there were only three tubs of water...

The important thing is that the laundry is made.

Ryan said...

gosh i am so glad i still live at home!

Unknown said...

Mopping up is so much fun! Reminds me of what we would have to go through for a dishwasher...

Well at least it's done...

Michael Lehet said...

Oh that's why Marilyn down the street does my laundry for me! Plus all that sorting of whites/darks/lights/pinks makes me want to have a cocktail!