Thursday, June 08, 2006

Chutzpah

We're on the eve of the FIFA World Cup and people are closing ranks behind their teams. I could not care less. It's just another of those games that involves balls*. Nevertheless, this bloke has chutzpah to display a German flag in Switzerland:



In Switzerland you can barrack for anything but Zee Germans. We would rather cheer at Turkey or Iran, if they scored a goal. We've broken with Zee Germans for good and all, when we had defeated them in the Swabian War of 1499!

* I'm crap at any ball game, except the ones that can be summarized as horizontal limbo. But there I prefer the terms huevos or cojones.

4 comments:

Toño said...

If I were my neighbour I would not risk it...

It seems that he has "cojones" ;)

Rob7534 said...

I love Huevos rancheros :)

Toño said...

I have already prepared huevos rancheros for Gomad and he's loved them :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sweety, I got some really weird comments on my Sweet Dreams Darling blog. This guy writes in Russian and this...
I`m the most attractive man in Finland no white man is not so beutiful as am I. Remember that

Olen sitä mieltä että tuomari Anja Aulomaalla on ämpärivittu jopa neekerin aisalle.

Tamperelainen kihlakunnansyyttäjä Jouko Nurminen taas on oiva pygmi ja meille neekereille oikea namipala

"Se on sillä lailla että jollen heti saa suomalaista pillua Keskustorilla kun sormiani napsautan, niin alan huutamaan rasismia"

Katso ko. blogista neekerikuvaani

Tulee meinaan niin maan perkeleen hyppivä neeekerinpenis vittuusi tai perseesi kuin olla ja voi, jollet heti ala pokkuroimaan

Olisiko syytä reagoida näihin / meihin neekereihin?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/23407699 tämä lienee faktaa Tampereella

Can you tell what it is?? You seem to be very liguistic and I thought you might be able to translate. His blog says stuff mixed with this and Russian and English about killing your mohter and weird stuff. Thanks, I've seen you at Rob's blog. Hope you can help! Have a good one!!