Monday, February 20, 2006

Gigot d'Agneau

I'm the CFO of the fabulous The Rover Company. Once a year I have the jitters, because of the audit. This evening, the auditors came to Gomad Mansion™ and scrutinized my accounts and the balance sheet. Of course, I know how to do the job and engaged Toño to draw the attention off to more important subjects - such as:


This is the Gigot d'Agneau with Petite Arvine Risotto.

The books were checked with a bottle of Pazo de Señorans, Blanco, 2004. For the dinner we chose a Mestizaje, Tinto Cosecha, 2004.

3 comments:

Toño said...

As I have said once: "in order to cook good, one has to do it with love and passion". You are for me the most important ingridient, being my muse, of my cooking arts. It was a real pleasure.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great job especially if you get to eat like that!

Michael Lehet said...

So basically you skimmed millions from the books but it was overlooked because you provided a scrumptious meal....you're so clever!

Too bad the folks at Enron didn't think of that.