Thursday, February 09, 2006

Resisting The Temptation

Sometimes one has to look or listen twice until one is sure that it's indeed tongue-in-cheek. This morning, just by accident, I came across a web-page of this kind: Maybe you want some sympathy and comfort from your family and friends; or maybe you just want a big traumatic life experience but nothing seems to ever happen to you. Well, according to this web-page, there's someone out there who can make it happen.

If this page is tongue-in-cheek, it's very subtle... bottom line: brilliantly weird. I was going to share the link, but suddenly, hesitated while typing... No, not because I was abruptly overwhelmed by an attack of inertial political correctness. Far from it. I was actually looking for something, which delights both senses and soul. Shamefully, that corner of the web doesn't. Is there anything out there, which fits my profile?

4 comments:

Toño said...

This kind of experiences are sometimes closer to you from what you may think ;)

Unknown said...

I guess without more specifics you've got me fooled.

Anonymous said...

Google for "Yoga" :-)

Mr. Urs said...

Oh, we have a yoga DVD at the mansion. Maybe I'll put the on instead of surfing around...