Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Into The Twilight

On my January trip to India my beloved Lumix LX2 grab & shoot had gone astray. It happened between the moment, my driver dropped me at Bangalore airport and when I entered the airport building.

There is this new duty for domestic flights which had to be paid for before one had entered the building. The camera might have fallen out of my bag in the hurly burly in front of the counter or a pickpocket might had pursued his trade. All I know is that I needed a suitable replacement - like a.s.a.p.

Easier said than done. I was seriously contemplating the new Lumix G1, however, Panasonic seems to deliberately withholding it from the Swiss market. You just can't buy it here. Panasonic deserved to be snubbed, however, I kind of like their cameras.

So I went to the next at hand - the brand spanking new LX3, the successor of the LX2 with an improved twilight capability.

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

Oooh, it makes me feel all gooey just looking at it!