Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dies Natalis Reservatis

My birthday was last Friday, however, I had received an invitation for a birthday dinner in my honour by our friends Christine & Wolfgang for last Thursday. They mixed up the date, which I did not disclose to them until we were through their door. They are just too good hosts to miss a dinner with.

Apparently Toño also wanted to spoil me but I did not give him a chance until yesterday, when he surprised me with crema de elote and entrecôte double with Calvados sauce, accompanied by a Château Grand-Puy-Ducasse 2004.

Who said birthday is limited to one day?

4 comments:

Suf n Steve said...

its not too late darling, still...

happy belated birthday,
jolly good life you have had,
and prosperous future.

from both of us
suf & steve

Ryan said...

happy late birthday now pass me a drink dammit! haha

Gauss Jordan said...

Once again, happy birthday. :-)

I'm already planning about two weeks of activities for my own birthday in a month or so. ;-)

Mr. Urs said...

@all: Many thanks :)