Friday, July 17, 2009

Not Just Another Weekend

We had to put the most exposed flowers on the balcony floor this morning. Heavy storms are forecast for today. We also expect the evening to be a bit wild. We are going (finally) to see (cutie) Jamie Lidell, who will be performing in Lucerne at the Blue Balls Festival (I know, silly name).



Early Saturday morning we will embark to Vevey at the banks of Lake Geneva. Friends have invited us for the weekend. The climax of that visit is expected to be a dinner at Denis Martin (2 Michelin stars, 18 Gault Millau points). I better pack a clean shirt for that.

Though Toño has warned me. All involved but me are Latinos. Not everything might be that smoothly and predictably organised. I reckon, I will survive it, for once.

I wish you an amazing weekend. May some wild dreams come true for you!

1 comment:

Mickle in NZ said...

So, so enjoy the restaurant. Latinos = a wee challenge to live with, coz you have married one.

I guess it is a "cool off, chill out" weekend. Expecting full food reports,

care and huggles,

Mickle

(Zeb is soundly asleep - woohoo)